1. There are fewer houses on the market, therefore less competition for your property.
2. Houses look their best decorated during the holiday season.
3. Mortgage rates are low. Now may be an opportunity for buyers to lock in a favorable rate.
4. Potential buyers may want to act now before the tax laws change and interest
rates go up in 2016.
5. For buyers with children, purchasing a home and getting settled before school resumes in January is the next best alternative to moving during the summer months.
I'd love to help you list your home for the holidays! Contact me here today!
Find the value of your home in the Santa Monica real estate market. J.D. Songstad will pro...